Friday, February 17, 2012

Classic Romance

Here is the finished project from my sketchbook, titled "Classic Romance"


I did take one other WIP photo before the final piece (see image below).  I was reluctant to post it because I took the picture with my phone and it's a little bit blurry- please accept my apologies!  I did use a touch of 4B to detail the draperies.  I love, love, love my Paper Mate Tuff Stuff eraser stick!    It really helped me to fine tune the whites in this drawing.  You can sharpen it with a pencil sharpener or use an exacto knife to get the type of point you want. 



I had fun working on this little project.  It's time to get back to original three projects I was working on before I became distracted.  In my next post, I think I'll show you my progress and info on "Modern Day Mona".  See you soon!

No comments: